1. I am original. I will always be the only copy of myself in this universe.
2. I can be who I want to be. No one has to force me to go in a certain direction or act a certain way.
3. I can love someone. There is someone willing to love me as I love them. It could take time and effort to find love but like many things it's nevertheless possible.
4. I can get a pet or help out with animal groups if people don't work out. At least pets don't judge me like a human does!
5. I can make a difference in the world. Right now, I can think of giving back, donating, volunteering, or just respecting others to benefit the world including myself. Best of all, there's probably an inumerable ways I can benefit the world. I can also use my hobbies or interests to accomplish what I want in a positive way.
6. I don't have to listen to something someone said or even my own thoughts. I should try to understand them but If I believe something will hurt me, then I have every right to ignore or change it as needed.
7. I can always try something new if things don't work out.
8. There is something I am interested in or good at. I can always improve my skills and foster new abilities. There is something I'm good at, and I can also recognize myself for it.
9. I can stretch my imagination to any distance or place. I have the ability to not only imagine but act upon my imagination too.
10. Every little thing can be used positively or as a learning tool. I don't have to let something hamper my goals or happiness. Any problem can be used as a learning experience or let go of all together.
I've been struggling with anxiety lately, and I try to tell myself some things to alleviate the worrying. I wrote down this list and I try to read myself this list everyday.
very nice ,like them all
I wish I could believe myself that easily^^
I can relate to what you write about. A certain Fan Club of a certain super hero on P B S Kids leadership group decided to try to slam my heritage by thinking all persons born outside the U S are real American citizens. Even though I was born in a small Latin American nation I am able to speak English very well and I should not care what the leadership of Word Girl Wiki thinks of me. I did like Wes Welker and moved to another team. Welker said he could not put with his former coach Bill Belichick and the Patriot Way of talking and acting.
I love this!!!! I'm glad that this is so positive, I'm so sick of people putting up depressing poems, this made me feel better after I had a long day!! Thank you!!!