1. I am original. I will always be the only copy of myself in this universe.
2. I can be who I want to be. No one has to force me to go in a certain direction or act a certain way.
3. I can love someone. There is someone willing to love me as I love them. It could take time and effort to find love but like many things it's nevertheless possible.
4. I can get a pet or help out with animal groups if people don't work out. At least pets don't judge me like a human does!
5. I can make a difference in the world. Right now, I can think of giving back, donating, volunteering, or just respecting others to benefit the world including myself. Best of all, there's probably an inumerable ways I can benefit the world. I can also use my hobbies or interests to accomplish what I want in a positive way.
6. I don't have to listen to something someone said or even my own thoughts. I should try to understand them but If I believe something will hurt me, then I have every right to ignore or change it as needed.
7. I can always try something new if things don't work out.
8. There is something I am interested in or good at. I can always improve my skills and foster new abilities. There is something I'm good at, and I can also recognize myself for it.
9. I can stretch my imagination to any distance or place. I have the ability to not only imagine but act upon my imagination too.
10. Every little thing can be used positively or as a learning tool. I don't have to let something hamper my goals or happiness. Any problem can be used as a learning experience or let go of all together.